Free shipping Australia wide for orders over $99
$34.99 – Sold Out
When you're miles away from the nearest long-drop toilet and nature is calling, the Deuce comes to the rescue. This handy, tough little trowel makes it easy to dispose of your waste responsibly. Use it handle up or down, it will blow your mind (not your butt-hole) either way!
• TUMBLED so all edges are smooth and deburred (This requires a strong material so it doesn't get smashed or beat up in the tumbler. If you see a product where everyone complains about its sharp edges - ding ding! Weak material.)
• Makes a single good extra tent stake but is even better for burying lots of sticks and rocks as deadman-type anchors
• Digs down and carves unusually well because of its thinness
• Large scoop makes of tent stakes or trekking poles for digging
• Cuts right through small roots
• Elegant, minimalist design
• Eco-friendly – it's designed to need no packaging and it's 100% recyclable
• Handy for bear canister screws, bottle opener, shoe-horn and sandcastle sculpting
• Can fly with it in your carry-on luggage
• At least one woman has used one as a standing-pee device - you go girl!
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands we live, journey, learn and breathe. We pay our respects to their elders past and present. Always was. Always will be. Always adventure respectfully.